UK Docks Teesside offers two dry docks and afloat facilities for repair, refit, conversion, and engineering to marine, offshore and industrial companies throughout the world. The yard is located within the Tees Offshore Base and is fully equipped for all ships repair and ship conversion requirements.
- Ship repair and refit
- Major conversion work
- Vessel upgrades and ship life extension programmes carried out
- Installation of new equipment
- Hull and tank blasting, preparation and painting
- Engine and machinery equipment overhaul
- Electrical, pipework and joinery installations and repairs
- All steel repairs and construction
- No 2 Dock 137.2 m x 18.6 m x 7.9 m draft (inside breadth 22.6 m)
- No 3 Dock 167.7 m x 20.4 m x 7.9 m draft (inside breadth 24.6 m)
- 90 metres of non-tidal repair berthing facilities
- Both dry docks and the repair berth are fully serviced with shore power, fresh water, ballast water, sewage and waste oil collection.
- 550 m2 of fully equipped steel fabrication workshop serviced by fixed travelling overhead craneage
- 480 m2 of fully equipped engineering workshop serviced by fixed travelling overhead craneage
- Dockside craneage up to 25 tonnes
- Mobile craneage up to 1000 tonnes
- Dedicated offices for superintendents, which include Internet connections, toilet and shower facilities and dedicated car parking.
Our dedicated workforce includes project managers, fitters, steel fabricators, ships plumbers, riggers, tank cleaners, painters and shot blasters. All tradesmen are time-served and all welders are coded.
UK Docks is located within the Tees Commerce Park with manned access points and patrolled security. In addition, the site has secure 2 metre high perimeter fencing and dedicated yard security when required.
UK Docks Teesside
Teesport Commerce Park
TS6 6UZ (UK)
t: +44 (0) 1642 468 788
f: +44 (0) 1642 468 135